The Sojitz Group creates value and prosperity by connecting the world with a spirit of integrity.
“Sojitz Corporation is the merger of Nichimen Corporation and Nissho Iwai Corporation, both companies with an incredible long history. For over 150 years, our businesses supported the development of several countries and regions. Currently, Sojitz Group has around 400 subsidiaries and affiliates, located in Japan and over the world, developing trading business among countries and regions.”
Our main business activities include:
• International trade (export and import)
• Business development
• International project management
• Trade finance and risk management
• Logistic services (transportation, insurance, and customs clearance)
• Direct investment, leasing and asset-based financing
New way, New value
The Sojitz brand strategy employs a single brand name and a single brand symbol to unite every Group member company in both form and action.